Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings on the Roland V-Piano
The following procedure will clear the V-Piano internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION!!!!: All USER information will be lost!!! Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep!!!)
NOTE: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and may prevent the power from being turned on again.
1. Press EXIT several times to return to the main TONE display.
2. Press FUNCTION so it is lit.
3. Press F4 UTILITY.
4. Press F4 to cursor down to "9. INITIALIZE group."
5. Press F1 "ENTER."
6. Turn the VALUE dial to select "Factory Reset All,"
7. Press F1 "ENTER."
8. A confirmation message will appear: "Erases entire memory content and restores factory presets." To execute the factory reset, press F4 "EXECUTE."
9. A confirmation message will appear: "Are You Sure?"
To execute the factory reset, press F4 "OK."
10. "Executing... Don’t Power OFF" is displayed while the factory reset is being executed. Never turn off the power during this time.
11. When the factory reset is finished, the screen will indicate "Power off, then on." Turn the V-Piano’s power off,
and then on again.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.