Kore is crashing when opened in standalone mode on my Mac
1) Drag the Digi CoreAudio Manager to the Trash (this is located under Mac HD>Applications>Digidesign).
2) Launch the Native Instruments standalone instrument that had previously crashed.
3) Select Audio and MIDI Settings for the instrument.
4) Change Device from Digi CoreAudio Device to either built-in or another non-Digidesign interface.
5) Quit the standalone instrument.
6) Open Trash, control-click on the Digi CoreAudio Manager and select Put Back.
7) Then launch the NI standalone instrument.
Other Popular Articles:
MIDI port A is set to the correct port in MOTU Electric Keys, but it isn't being played by my external keyboard.
When I open Protools on my PC I get this error: Error Message: dll C:\Windows\ ** application is not a valid Windows image.
Hard reset for the Kurzweil Rumour and Mangler
Pro Tools freezes while "setting up midi." CoreMIDI.framework appears on my desktop or my dock.
How do I move the Omnisphere STEAM folder to another location after installation?
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.